CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

A thought For Saturday

Okay I asked someone to help since I am sleep deprived today to come up with something to write about. He said how about what makes life what it is. Not a bad idea. So here goes you can ponder it and let me know what you think, or just read and go with it lol.

Here is my thought, I think what makes life what it is, is this. Life is what it is because of who you were brought up to be but, most of all what you did to make you who you are. If you are a person with integrity, honesty, empathy, just all around good morals and a great work ethic, you are caring and can be there for people and just be a good friend and a listener you are probably more than what most people get in a lifetime. You experiences and life lessons are also all apart of the wonderful journey of life and all these things factor into what make life what it is and most importantly how you handle yourself during some of the harder times and the easy times. Okay ponder away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well as I am currently seriously deprived of sleep I'm going to have to think about this in the morning!

Head Cookie said...

Oh keith I have missed you now ponder away as you dream. LOL

Whitesnake said...

I was pondering.what ya look like first thing in the morning as most of the time ya up before me.......