CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Soul Mates

Okay someone asked me a simple question, do you believe in soulmates?

Maybe it is not an easy or simple question but it is one I have thought about many times before. The question of whether or not I believe in soulmates. I do believe in soulmates. Do I think that everyone marries there soulmate? I do not think that at all.

I believe in soulmates because, I believe there is someone out there who has all the qualities, likes and dislikes that are perfect to each and everyone of us. However do to where ever you live or whatever you situation may be people don't always get their soulmate. I believe that you can love and be happy with someone who is not your soulmate as well. Do I think that people realize whether or not they have not married their soulmate? I do think some people do. I do not think that is the cause of divorce. I think that people get bored and don't challenge their relationships enough, and they don't try to work out the issues which is what results in divorces. Ofcourse there are other situations when divorce is really inevitable and no matter how much you work on it, it needs to end. So yes soulmates in my opinion exist.

2 comments:

Whitesnake said...

Yes soulmates exist, I shall say no more ........

Shadow said...

they do!